Wanted: Salesforce Project Manager
Agmis is proud to have established Bluelark, the first certified Salesforce partner in the Baltic States. We are a dedicated digital client relationship management consultancy. At Bluelark we implement, adapt, and administer leading CRM applications to fit customers’ business needs and so far have delivered projects in the Baltics and Nordics, Western Europe, the US, as well as Namibia, and South Africa.
What you will do:
- Steer teams/projects to on-time and high-quality execution. Confirm the technical team has all the technical tools required to start work (Sandboxes, Licenses, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within cost and time requirements;
- Manage scrum/agile methods, including huddles, backlog grooming, increment planning, retrospectives, and sprint demos (when applicable to the consultancy’s delivery methodology);
- With the team’s help, identify and mitigate risks or issues on a project-by-project basis. Prepare and manage project schedules, burn reports, status reports, and change orders;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients day-to-day, exceeding client expectations and ensuring satisfaction;
- Support clients throughout the project and post-project implementation process;
- Evaluate existing processes, drive process improvement, and share best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques; (Preferably Jira).
You are perfect for this if:
- You have 3 – 7 years of experience in project management or a closely related position;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, IT, Data, Mathematics, Econometrics, or a related subject;
- PMI-certified PMP is a plus;
- Can handle 2-5 Projects simultaneously;
- Interest and motivation to take ownership and lead the development of strategic solutions;
- Strong communication skills, both internal and external;
- Perfect writing and communication level of English. Russian/German is a plus;
- Have experience implementing Salesforce, SAP, Hubspot, or other similar products.
What you can expect:
- It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- You’ll have conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want, as well as experienced colleagues who’ll be there to support you;
- You’ll enjoy adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, and just fun games at the office;
- We have a professional and supportive team: we are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexibility: you can work from home, from the office, or mix it up; you will have flexible working hours as well;
- Health insurance after 9 months;
- Gross salary starting at 2600 EUR/month.
Interested? Just write a message: