Wanted: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Agmis is proud to have established Bluelark, the first certified Salesforce partner in the Baltic States. We are a dedicated digital client relationship management consultancy. At Bluelark we implement, adapt, and administer leading CRM applications to fit customers’ business needs and so far have delivered projects in the Baltics and Nordics, Western Europe, the US, as well as Namibia, and South Africa.
What you’ll do:
- Utilization of relevant modules within the Marketing Cloud Builder customer journeys;
- Analytics of campaigns and making recommendations Advising clients;
- Ability to understand business needs clearly.
- You will have the opportunity to study how to:
- Configuration Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- How to generate more pipelines and empower sales to close more deals using the Pardot solution;
- Configure complex journeys for everyday use cases using Journey Builder;
- Use Content Builder to build efficient HTML email and notification templates.
- 1+ years of Marketing Cloud experience;
- A marketing background and business development process understanding;
- Analytical mindset: ready to analyze campaigns and make recommendations;
- Able to see the big picture and understand business challenges;
- Goal-oriented and self-disciplined;
- Interested in studying and learning new skills;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Salesforce certification (highly desired).
What you can expect:
- It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- You’ll have conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want, as well as experienced colleagues who’ll be there to support you;
- You’ll enjoy adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, and just fun games at the office;
- We have a professional and supportive team: we are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexibility: you can work from home, from the office, or mix it up; you will have flexible working hours as well;
- Health insurance after 9 months;
- Gross salary starts at 2400 Eur/month, depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Just write a message: