Wanted: Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Agmis is proud to have established Bluelark, the first certified Salesforce partner in the Baltic States. We are a dedicated digital client relationship management consultancy. At Bluelark we implement, adapt, and administer leading CRM applications to fit customers’ business needs and have delivered projects in the Baltics and Nordics, Western Europe, the US, Namibia, and South Africa.
You will be a part of a big, talented Agmis/Bluelark (Salesforce) team. We strongly believe that our employees and clear communication are the most important things when delivering the best solutions so you will be one of our key people who make it happen.
What you will do:
- Gather and analyze the needs of our clients, and translate them to the technical team;
- Coordinate technical details with our tech lead;
- Prepare technical tasks.
You are perfect for this if:
- You understand development/QA processes;
- Have experience with Jira;
- Have at least basic knowledge of the Salesforce platform;
- Have experience writing scenarios.
What you can expect:
- It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- You’ll have conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want;
- We sponsor needed certification and participation in professional improvement events;
- You can have free language courses if needed;
- You’ll enjoy adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, and just fun games at the office;
- We have a professional and supportive team: we are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexibility: you can work from home, from the office, or mix it up; you will have flexible working hours as well;
- Health insurance after successful 9 months at Agmis;
- Gross salary starting at 2600 EUR/month.
Interested? Just write a message: