You will be working with our talented development teams and international clients, working on projects related to medicine, retail, insurance, and other business systems.
Join our wonderful team of project managers and bring your career to new heights!
We expect from you:
- 2 years experience as PM in Software/Custom development;
- Monitoring and reporting project status in the areas of budget, schedule, risks, issues, and project change requests;
- Experience applying Agile development methods Kanban and Scrum in particular;
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar issue management software;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with analysts, designers, developers, testers and business teams;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluent in English.
What you can expect:
- It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- You’ll have conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want, as well as experienced colleagues who’ll be there to support you;
- You’ll enjoy adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, and just fun games at the office;
- We have a professional and supportive team: We are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexibility: You can work from home, from the office, or mix it up; you will have flexible working hours as well;
- Health insurance after 9 months;
- Gross salary starting at 2500 eur/month, depending on skills and experience
Interested? Just write a message: