Wanted: Computer Vision Engineer Intern
We are looking for a creative soul who wants to work with one of our products ScanWatch.ai, share ideas and learn from the best!
Scanwatch is a retail software suite to reduce losses and improve shopper experience at manned and self-checkout counters.
What you’ll do:
- Help other team members prepare new Machine Learning models;
- Monitor and understand product technical metrics;
- Help other team members with engineering tasks.
We expect that you:
- Study a relevant program or have proven experience in the skills we are searching for. The most important thing is to have a passion and be motivated to learn!
- Have experience with Python;
- Want to learn Machine Learning;
- Passionate about working with startups;
- Proficient in English.
You’ll love us because:
- It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- You’ll have conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want;
- We sponsor needed certification and participation in professional improvement events;
- You can have free language courses if needed;
- You’ll enjoy adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, and just fun games at the office;
- We have a professional and supportive team: we are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexibility: you can work from home, from the office, or mix it up; you will have flexible working hours as well;
- It’s an exciting opportunity to work full-time after the internship.
Interested? Just write a message: