Wanted: B2B Salesforce Sales Development (SDR) Specialist
Agmis is proud to have established Bluelark, the first certified Salesforce partner in the Baltic States. We have delivered projects in the Baltics and Nordics, Western Europe, the US, as well as Namibia, and South Africa. Concentrated and segmented effort permits our sales team to adopt a divide and conquer strategy, ultimately streamlining processes and maximizing value. So be a part of our amazing team, and grow with us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Successfully build and nurture long-term client relationships;
- Evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects effectively;
- Collaborate frequently with team members, partners to design appropriate solutions;
- Preparing client presentations, transcribing keynotes during Business Process Reviews and collecting feedback;
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs;
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls;
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services;
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs;
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
YOU ARE PERFECT FOR THIS IF:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in the area(s) related to Business;
- Understand what is Salesforce;
- Have strong research skills;
- You can initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements;
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Lithuanian, other languages are a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative company;
- An exciting and challenging road to success;
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development: you can have all the books and training courses you want;
- Adventures with the team: team retreats, workation trips, team buildings, and just fun games at the office;
- A professional and supportive team: we are open to feedback and always ready to help you;
- Flexible working hours;
- Gross salary starting at 2000 EUR/month.
Interested? Just write a message: